For general equipment e.g: large canvas tents, gardening tools, cooking equipment and other items, we agreed to store this at Syon Lane Community Allotment so it can be picked up and ferried to Windsor in vehicles. Please have a think and look at the wishlist to see if there is anything you can loan or donate. Please call 07963 475 195 if you have any questions or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trolleys, wheel barrows and hand carts.
- Blankets & sleeping bags.
- Yurts, tipees and tents.
- Hammers, saws, axes and nails. String and rope.
- Cooking equipment: including pots, camp kettles.
- Gardening equipment: mattocks, scythes, spades, shovels, forks, seeds, seedlings and plants ready to go into the ground.
- Candles, lanterns and fuel.
- Solar panels, car batteries, inverters, laptops, 12 V LED lighting + wiring, Site phone.
- Water containers, water filters, water testers.
- Staple storable foods: rice, oats, pulses, nuts, potatoes.
- Herbal and non-herbal tea bags.
- Anything else thats useful or essential that you can think of